legendary of ghoose




One day Prince land far away from the hunt. On the way to see 5 white tails goose on the lake. Prince continues to see the day and evening start goose - the goose becomes girl - a beautiful girl.
Prince: weuw… wonderful! I swan - swan was changed to girls - beautiful girls?
Soldiers: true prince !!!!!
Pangeran about girls - the girls.
Prince: oh.. girl beautiful girl who you?
Aprodite daughter: my daughter is
approdite.
Soldier: my daughter is really beautiful !!
Prince: What you arrive - arrived changes to the white swan ?
Daughter aprodite: Because I’m reject the application king of devil he cursed me and I’m a servant of white goose. We can change a man if comming full moon.
Prince: what then is the curse?
Daughter aprodite: the prince must have put in me!
Prince: I will put in good you?
And their conversation was audible king devil.
King devil: coxy! The dare it her daughter aprodite applying, see later.
Night in the palace held a gala party. Aprodite daughter dance with the prince. Then apply a prince daughter, arrived - and the prince arrived guests to be startle vote by a girl who ran to the prince.
Prince: I will perform i soon shall perform wedding with you weddings with soon!
Daughter aprodite: stopped please my prince. He was the son of the king of demons called Adel I became a masquerade.
Suddenly Adel confess that as a daughter aprodite changes to the original form of creepy.
Adel: ha ha ha, I am a true daughter king devil. But my prince has to be fiancé to me and you’ll become a white swan forever.
Then come the king of demons
King Satan: A prince! Can you please don’t have a daughter aprodite, because he is my mind!
Aprodite daughter ran towards the forest.
Prince: girls do not go!
Soldier: do not leave a princely daughter!
Daughter aprodite: although the king prince Satan, the curse will not lose this!
Prince: do not worry girls, I’ll be save you!!
Suddenly came owl is an incarnation of the devil king and prince succeeded to kill him. Aprodite daughter but can’t be changed, and he jump to the lake together with her waitress.
Daughter aprodite: my prince, goodbye, thanks for your kidness.
Prince: girls please don’t leave me! (Prince jump to the lake)
When the moonlit daughter aprodite, prince and the servant appeared from the lake.
Servant: Our daughter is still alive, we can change into human again, thank you prince.
And finally aprodite prince and the daughter to return to the palace to marry and live happy forever.

Comments

Popular Posts