storiette teenagers

"See my muscles"

"IH are proud of maize. I do have ... "

"Ye same ... aja. Try now we see a Roy. "

"Now this new keel. right. "

I only notice it from the back of the shindig. Adi and his fellow middle collate their arm muscles. Not concerned with the night air is cold.

"I Do, I daydream there. Be careful trance. Join us here together. "Adi hitch that I own again.

"In Sorry, I get tired of. Sleepy. I was so sleep. "

I immerse myself in a blanket. Adi and his friends continue their conversation he. Various topics are from their earlier criticism. Ranging from soccer, band groups, athletic body to the artist. happy to do men gossip as well. Can be even up to middle tuh. Tomorrow in the new year feeling intoxicated. Latsar OSIS new superintendent, still two more days. I get to sleep first. Let tomorrow more fresh, ready to follow the training.

Eyes began to shut-time voice vote was still boisterous chatter ..........read more

Comments

Popular Posts